Effective from 15 June 2016
If we change these General Terms, we will post the revised document here with an updated effective date. If we make significant changes to these General Terms, we may also notify you by other means such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Contact Centre & the website is operated by PhoneAFlight Pty Ltd (“we”, “our”, or “us”), ABN 41608735664 . You can contact us using the following email address: [email protected]
ACCESS TO THE SITE
- We shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the Site to users who have registered with us.
- You must be 18 years old or older to register on the Site.
- Only one registration per person is allowed. You must keep your registration information up to date.
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- You must not:
- impersonate or try to impersonate another person;
- disclose your password to anyone else;
- allow anyone else use your account;
- use anyone else’s account.
- You are responsible for everything done using your account. If you think that someone else may have access to, or be using, your password or account, you must tell us as soon as possible by emailing [email protected]
- We reserve the right to restrict or deny you access to all or some parts of the Site if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with these General Terms.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND PERMITTED USE
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
- You may print and download extracts from the Site for personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics are modified in any way
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text
- no copyright and trade mark notices are removed.
- You agree not to:
- use the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written agreement
- copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of the Site except as permitted above.
MATERIAL SUBMITTED BY YOU
- Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address and payment details), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
- You agree not to submit any material:
- that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
- We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Site and our database any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone submitting material in breach of this clause
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS
- We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on the Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments posted by other users and display advertising.
- Where the Site contain links to other sites and resources which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
- The material contained on the Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should carry out your own check in respect of any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the materials on the Site.
- We are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information/materials provided on the Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking such action; or
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. suppliers of goods or services or advertisers) that take place using or facilitated by the Site; or
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach by us of these General Terms.
- We are not responsible if you cannot use the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control (e.g. the performance of your or our internet service provider, your browser or the internet.)
- The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we monitor the Site and try to fix bugs promptly, we do not guarantee that the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
- Nothing in these General Terms affects any liability which we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
If any part or provision of these General Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
This agreement will be governed and interpreted in accordance to the laws of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales.